The Big Fun Run is an untimed 5k run taking place in a variety of locations throughout the UK. Sign up to the Big Fun Run and have fun whilst raising money for Scotland’s animals!
What is the Big Fun Run?
Big Fun Run is a series of 5K untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. There are 18 locations to choose from, all you need to do is find the one closest to you! The Big Fun Run series is all about relaxed exercise and most importantly… FUN! No times, no pressure, no sweat – just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family.
When is the Big Fun Run?
- Glasgow (Bellahouston Park): Saturday 28th July 2018
- Edinburgh (Holyrood Park): Sunday 29th July 2018
- Registration fee: FREE (usually £13.50)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- Goody bag and medal for finishers
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running in the Big Fun Run to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.