What is the Big Fun Run?
Big Fun Run is a series of 5K untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. There are 18 locations to choose from, all you need to do is find the one closest to you! The Big Fun Run series is all about relaxed exercise and most importantly… FUN! No times, no pressure, no sweat – just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family.
**Please note that this is a virtual event for 2021**
When is the Big Fun Run?
- Whenever you like! You choose when and how you take part.
- Registration fee: FREE (usually £13.50)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- Goody bag and medal for finishers
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running in the Big Fun Run to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.