What is a Cycling Challenge?
Get on your bike! And start pedaling to raise money for Scotland’s animals. There’s a huge range of cycling challenge events you could join in with to raise money for OneKind and have an incredible day out in the saddle. Choose from a one-day event, like the Etape Caledonia, a closed road 81-mile sportive in the Highlands, or if you’re looking for a bigger challenge you could take on an epic 12-day cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats? Or why not make up your own itinerary and cycle the route you’ve always dreamed of? Whether it’s a long or short ride, by cycling to fundraise for OneKind you will help us be a stronger voice for animals in Scotland.
When can I do a Cycling Challenge?
There are lots of cycling events you can take part in all over Scotland and the rest of the UK. Here are just a few, but if you’re interested in an event that’s not listed here, you can usually still take part. Just contact us and we’ll chat about your idea.
- 19th May 2018 Glasgow Nightrider
100 km and 50 km rides. £99 entry fee, with no minimum sponsorship
- 20th May 2018 Etape Caledonia in Pitlochry
81 mile ride. £75 entry fee, with no minimum sponsorship amount
- 28th August – 9th September 2018 Land’s End to John O’Groats Cycle
1,000 miles over 12 days. Entry Fee £299 + minimum Sponsorship £2850
- 9th September Pedal for Scotland
45 miles, from Edinburgh to Glasgow, with an option for a more challenging 93 mile route. From £26 entry fee, with no minimum sponsorship amount
- 25th – 29th July 2018 London to Paris Cycle – Tour de France Finale
308 miles over 4 days. Entry Fee £149 + minimum Sponsorship £1630
- Registration fee varies – get in touch with us to discuss the event you’re interested in!
- Minimum sponsorship varies
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking on a cycle challenge to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.