Sign up to run the Dog Jog with your canine companion for OneKind and have fun whilst raising money for Scotland’s animals!
What is the Dog Jog?
Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise with other dogs across the UK. The Dog Jogs are unique 5k jogging events for you and your dog to get fit and have fun, where each event offers a relaxed, fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure. Dog Jog is all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the great outdoors with your favourite four-legged friend.
When is the Dog Jog?
- Glasgow (Bellahouston Park): Saturday 28th July 2018
- Edinburgh (Hollyrood Park): Sunday 28th July 2018
- Other dates and locations are also available – get in touch for more info!
- Registration fee: FREE! (usual price £13.50)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- What’s more, when you cross the finish line you’ll receive a fantastic Doggy Bag jam-packed with goodies for both you and your dog, as well as a Dog Jog Collar Keyring medal!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running the Dog Jog to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.