What is the Dog Jog?
Dog Jogs are a fantastic opportunity for you and your canine companion to get some fresh air and exercise with other dogs across the UK. The Dog Jogs are unique 5k jogging events for you and your dog to get fit and have fun, where each event offers a relaxed, fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure. Dog Jog is all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the great outdoors with your favourite four-legged friend.
When is the Dog Jog?
2021’s Dog Jog will be a virtual event. You choose when and how you take part. You could split your challenge over several days and jog, walk or skip!
- Registration fee: FREE! (when you apply for a charity place) (usual price £10.00)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- What’s more, when you cross the finish line you’ll receive a fantastic Doggy Bag jam-packed with goodies for both you and your dog, as well as a Dog Jog Collar Keyring medal!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running the Dog Jog to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.