What is the Kilomathon Scotland?
**CHANGES TO EVENT DATE – PLEASE SEE BELOW**
Kilomathon Scotland takes place in Edinburgh and is run on the beautiful Edinburgh cycle path network. Runners take in the historic Royal Yacht Britannia, picturesque Victoria Park and enjoy tranquil cycle paths before a fantastic finish in front of the West Stand at Murrayfield Stadium. There are three Kilomathon distances to choose from – the 13.1K, 6.55K or a junior 2.62K race. Nothing will motivate you more than fundraising for a cause you really care about, so what are you waiting for? Sign up and raise money for Scotland’s animals today!
When is the Kilomathon Scotland?
The Kilomathon Scotland takes place in Edinburgh on Sunday 9th August 2020.
- Registration fee £10 (or £5 for the Mini Kilo)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for Mini Kilo)
- Each runner will receive a fantastic goody bag, running belt, accurate chip timing, training plan for various fitness levels, great medal, results posted on their My Details account within 48 hrs, race recovery pack and a fantastic running experience!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running the Kilomathon to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or on firstname.lastname@example.org !
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.