The Kiltwalk has quickly become a firm favourite for OneKind supporters and was our most successful sponsored challenge event in 2017. Join #TeamOneKind for one of the Kiltwalks in Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh and have fun raising money for Scotland’s animals
What is the Kiltwalk?
The Kiltwalks are fun organised walks you can do to raise money for any charity in Scotland, and we’d love you to join #TeamOneKind and walk to raise awareness and fundraise for our campaigns to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals. There are three distances to choose from at each city:
- The Wee Wander – a five or six-mile walk suitable for all the family
- The Big Stroll – an intermediate walk of about 12 miles
- The Mighty Stride – a challenging 20 mile+ hike for those who want a serious challenge
When is the Kiltwalk?
- The Kiltwalk Glasgow: Sunday 29th April 2018
- The Kiltwalk Aberdeen: Sunday 3rd June 2018
- The Kiltwalk Dundee: Sunday 19th August 2018
- The Kiltwalk Edinburgh: Sunday 16th September 2018
- Registration fee £15 (or £10adult/£5child for Wee Wander) offering a discount on the usual sign up fee of £31.65
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for wee wander)
- The Kiltwalk will boost all your fundraising by 40% – meaning for every £100 you raise, OneKind receives £140!
- Entry fee includes walker guide, meal voucher, Kiltwalk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route and support and entertainment throughout the day
- Children are welcome to join in on the fun, and you can even take your dog too!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about walking the Kiltwalk to raise money for OneKind?
Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
You can also read the event FAQ’s here.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.