What is the Kiltwalk?
**Event updates – Please read below** If you have signed up to either Aberdeen or Glasgow, you will receive updates from Kiltwalk and the OneKind team.
The Kiltwalks are fun organised walks you can do to raise money for any charity in Scotland, and we’d love you to join #TeamOneKind and walk to raise awareness and fundraise for our campaigns to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals. There are three distances to choose from at each city:
- The Wee Wander – a five or six-mile walk suitable for all the family
- The Big Stroll – an intermediate walk of about 12 miles
- The Mighty Stride – a challenging 20 mile+ hike for those who want a serious challenge
When is the Kiltwalk?
- The Kiltwalk Glasgow: 26th April 2020 -POSTPONED. AWAITING NEW DATE
- The Kiltwalk Aberdeen: 7th June 2020 – POSTPONED. AWAITING NEW DATE
- The Kiltwalk Dundee: 16th August 2020
- The Kiltwalk Edinburgh: 13th September 2020
No other changes have been made to the Dundee or Edinburgh Kiltwalks at this time but please keep checking for updates.
The good news is the Hunter Foundation will be supporting charities and those who have already started their fundraising for the Glasgow and Aberdeen event during these uncertain times. Any money you have raised up until 31st March will start going out to charities from 7th May – including the 50% top up!
- Registration fee £15 (or £10adult/£5child for Wee Wander) offering a discount on the usual sign up fee of £31.65
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for wee wander)
- This year, The Kiltwalk will boost all your fundraising by a massive 50%, meaning for every £100 you raise, OneKind receives £150!
- Entry fee includes walker guide, meal voucher, Kiltwalk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route and support and entertainment throughout the day
- Children are welcome to join in on the fun, and you can even take your dog too!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 😊
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Get in touch with the team on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
You can also read the event FAQ’s here.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.