The Kiltwalk is back!
The Kiltwalks are fun organised walks you can do to raise money for any charity in Scotland, and we’d love you to join #TeamOneKind and walk to raise awareness and fundraise for our campaigns to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals. There are three distances to choose from at each city:
- The Wee Wander – a five or six-mile walk suitable for all the family
- The Big Stroll – an intermediate walk of about 12 miles
- The Mighty Stride – a challenging 20 mile+ hike for those who want a serious challenge
When is the Kiltwalk?
The live Kiltwalk is back and takes place in Glasgow on Sunday 26th September, 2021
You can walk, run or just have fun by picking your challenge! That could be a walk or run of any length, jumping on the trampoline, laps of the garden or anything else you can think of.
The good news is the Hunter Foundation will continue supporting charities by topping up whatever amount you raise, by a massive 50%!
- Registration fee £15, offering a discount on the Kiltwalk sign up fee.
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for wee wander)
- This year, The Kiltwalk will boost all your fundraising by a massive 50%, meaning for every £100 you raise, OneKind receives £150!
- Children are welcome to join in on the fun, and you can even get your dog involved too!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 😊
PLEASE NOTE: In line with Scottish Government guidelines we have made a number of significant event changes and all Kiltwalkers will be asked to adhere to our new COVID procedures when participating in the event. All event plans and procedures are subject to change so please keep checking this page and Kiltwalk social media channels/emails for updates.
We understand these changes are not what we’re used to, but we ask you to please come and join us on this journey, raising much needed funds for Scotland’s Charities and work with us to deliver a great, but most importantly, a SAFE event this September.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE CHANGES THIS TIME. HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Arrive and go – You will be given a time to arrive, join a queue and commence your walk shortly after. There will be no warm up programme at the start.
- Limited spaces available– We will be restricting numbers to adhere to Government guidance and maximise your safety on the day. We encourage you to sign up now to avoid disappointment.
- No gathering – We have altered arrangements on the day to ensure that you and your group can stay socially distanced from others. To ensure this, we have had to remove concession stalls at the start and finish line venues.
- No spectators – To ensure as many Kiltwalkers can participate as possible on the day, we are unable to accommodate spectators.
- Mask wearing – Masks are to be worn at all major Kiltwalk venues such as the start site, Pit Stops and upon entry to the end site.
- Track and Trace – It will be compulsory to scan the NHS track and trace QR code upon entry to your start venue.
- Other key changes – To adhere to Government guidelines on mass events we’ve had to remove some aspects of the Kiltwalk event days including Charities at Pit Stops, Cheering points, Spectator access, Concession stalls at the start lines and Kiltwalk Village bar and services.
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Get in touch with the team on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
You can also read the event FAQ’s here.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.