What is the Kiltwalk?
**Event updates – Please read below**
Kiltwalk 2021 is a virtual event so you can take part wherever you are!
The Kiltwalks are fun organised walks you can do to raise money for any charity in Scotland, and we’d love you to join #TeamOneKind and walk to raise awareness and fundraise for our campaigns to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals. There are three distances to choose from at each city:
- The Wee Wander – a five or six-mile walk suitable for all the family
- The Big Stroll – an intermediate walk of about 12 miles
- The Mighty Stride – a challenging 20 mile+ hike for those who want a serious challenge
When is the Kiltwalk?
2021’s virtual Kiltwalk takes place between 23rd- 25th April
You can walk, run or just have fun by picking your challenge! That could be a walk or run of any length, jumping on the trampoline, laps of the garden or anything else you can think of.
The good news is the Hunter Foundation will continue supporting charities by topping up whatever amount you raise, by a massive 50%!
- Registration fee £5, offering a discount on the Kiltwalk sign up fee of £11.22
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for wee wander)
- This year, The Kiltwalk will boost all your fundraising by a massive 50%, meaning for every £100 you raise, OneKind receives £150!
- Children are welcome to join in on the fun, and you can even get your dog involved too!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 😊
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Get in touch with the team on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com.
You can also read the event FAQ’s here.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.