What is the Men’s 10K?
The Men’s 10K has been set up to raise awareness of men’s health issues and to give men a motivation to start their journey to being fitter and healthier. By signing up to take part to fundraise for OneKind you’ll not only be setting yourself a goal to work towards, you’ll also be raising vital funds for our work to end cruelty to Scotland’s animals.
When is the Men’s 10K?
- Edinburgh: Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Glasgow: Sunday 30th August 2020
- Registration fee £10
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- Registration fee includes Wicking finisher’s t-shirt, accurate chip timing, training plan, great finisher’s medal, race recovery pack and a fantastic running experience
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running the Men’s 10K to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.