Leap, crawl, climb! Challenge yourself, or the whole family, to join an action packed and exciting obstacle race for Scotland’s animals. We’ve found a few fun ones to join in 2018.
What are Obstacle Races?
Every year, there are many different family friendly, fun and super exciting obstacle races to join in Scotland, and you can bring your whole family to many of them. These fun challenges usually involve a race over a set distance, with a selection of tough obstacles to overcome along the route. This is an exciting and different way to fundraise for OneKind, and you can make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable animals.
When do the Obstacle races take place?
Here are the dates of some obstacle races you can take part in in 2018. Get in touch with us to be representing #TeamOneKind for any of them!
- 11th March 2018 – Tartan Warrior in Kincardine.
5k Obstacle Course Race to provide an awesome challenge for all abilities. Family friendly, they even have a toddler course. Entry fee from £25 Adult/£10 Child
- 16th & 17th June 2018 – Tough Mudder Scotland at Drumnalrig Castle
Featuring epic amounts of mud, crazy new obstacles and more twists and turns than ever before. Tickets from £85.
- 25th August 2018 – Tough Mudder Edinburgh 5k in Holyrood Park
In amongst the beautiful surroundings of Holyrood Park you can take on 5K of awesome obstacles, and enjoy the unique Tough Mudder atmosphere all while staying clean and dry. Tickets from £29.
- 1st & 22nd September 2018 – Loch Ness and Banchory Beast Race.
BEAST yourself on an epic 10K obstacle course race over tough Scottish terrain with 30 mega obstacles. Entry fee from £64.
- 15th & 16th September 2018 – Spartan Races in Perth
An event that will test mental strength, endurance, grit and perseverance. With a Sprint (5km+), Super (13km+), Beast (20km+) and an epic Ultra (42km+) there really is something for all levels of athlete. Family friendly, with kid races available.
- Registration fee varies for each event (usually paid directly to the event organiser)
- There is no minimum sponsorship amount – just raise as much as you can!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re fundraising for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in an Obstacle Race to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.