Whether you’re as fast as a cheetah, or as determined as a tortoise, by running for OneKind you will raise money to make the world a better place for animals.
What is a Running Challenge
Running events are usually organised events where you can join in with others on a supported run. There are lots of events, all over the world, taking in the sights of big cities, stunning countryside or beautiful coastline. Whether it’s a marathon or half-marathon, 10K or 5K, by running to fundraise for OneKind you will make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable animals.
When can I take part in a Running Challenge?
You may already know of events happening near you, or check out one of our suggestions. If not, have a look at what runs are happening in your area this year for ideas.
- 11th March 2018 Inverness Half Marathon
This popular race follows a scenic routethrough the Highland capital of Inverness. Entry fee from £31, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 8th April 2018 Kilomathon Scotland >more info
- 26th & 27th May 2018 Edinburgh Marathon Festival >more info
- 17th June 2018 Glasgow Men’s 10K >more info
- 28th & 29th July 2018 Big Fun Run >more info
- 28th & 28th July 2018 Dog Jog >more info
- 23rd September 2018 Scottish Half Marathon and 10K >more info
- 23rd September 2018 Loch Ness Marathon
Registration fee from £52, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 30th September 2018 Glencoe Marathon Gathering
Registration fee from £25 depending on your choice of run, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 4th November 2018 Edinburgh Mens 10K >more info
- 9th 10th & 11th November 2018 Supernova Run Kelpies >more info
- Registration fee varies – contact us for more information!
- Minimum sponsorship varies
- Entry fee includes walker guide, meal voucher, Kiltwalk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route and support and entertainment throughout the day
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about walking the Kiltwalk to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.