What is a Running Challenge
Running events are usually organised events where you can join in with others on a supported run. There are lots of events, all over the world, taking in the sights of big cities, stunning countryside or beautiful coastline. Whether it’s a marathon or half-marathon, 10K or 5K, by running to fundraise for OneKind you will make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable animals.
When can I take part in a Running Challenge?
You may already know of events happening near you, or check out one of our suggestions. If not, have a look at what runs are happening in your area this year for ideas.
- 10th March 2019 Inverness Half Marathon
This popular race follows a scenic routethrough the Highland capital of Inverness. Entry fee from £31, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 7th April 2019 Kilomathon Scotland >more info
- 25th & 26th May 2019 Edinburgh Marathon Festival >more info
- 16th June 2019 Glasgow Men’s 10K >more info
- 2019 Date tbc Big Fun Run >more info
- 2019 date tbc Dog Jog >more info
- 22nd September 2019 Scottish Half Marathon and 10K >more info
- 6th October 2019 Loch Ness Marathon
Registration fee from £52, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 8th September 2019 Glencoe Marathon Gathering
Registration fee from £25 depending on your choice of run, with no minimum sponsorship amount.
- 3rd November 2019 Edinburgh Mens 10K >more info
- 8th, 9th, 10th November 2019 Supernova Run Kelpies >more info
- Registration fee varies – contact us for more information!
- Minimum sponsorship varies
- Entry fee includes walker guide, meal voucher, Kiltwalk finishers medal, snacks/refreshments throughout the route and support and entertainment throughout the day
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about walking the Kiltwalk to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734!
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.