The Supernova Run is a 5k event that takes place after dusk in a series of locations throughout the UK. Dig out the fluorescent clothing, grab the glow gear and torches – this event is all about lighting up the iconic venue it is set in! A great way to have fun whilst fundraising for Scotland’s animals!
What is the Supernova Run?
The Supernova Run is a 5k event that takes place after dusk in a series of locations throughout the UK. Dig out the fluorescent clothing, grab the glow gear and torches – this event is all about lighting up the iconic venue it is set in! There are no time limits and the whole family can join in. A great way to have fun whilst fundraising for OneKind and Scotland’s animals!
When is the Supernova Run?
- London (Olympic Park): Saturday 3rd March 2018
- Bournemouth (Bournemouth Pier): Saturday 6th October 2018
- The Kilpies (Helix Park & The Kelpies, Falkirk): Friday 9th, Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th November 2018
- Registration fee £10. Under 5’s go free!
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship (£50 for wee wander)
- Each runner will receive a fantastic goody bag with an LED head torch to wear during the race and to take home, a water bottle, Supernova buff, a great medal as a memento and a foil blanket as well as accurate chip timing, a training plan, results posted on their My Details account within 48 hrs, race recovery pack and a fantastic running experience!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re running for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about running the Supernova Run to raise money for OneKind? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.