What is the Zipslide the Clyde?
Zipslide the Clyde is a 150ft thrilling adventure where you will launch off from beside Finnieston crane, Glasgow and enjoy spectacular views of the city. It’s perfect for thrillseekers or those who want to challenge themselves to do something different!
When is the Zipslide?
- Sunday 30th August 2020
- Registration fee: £20
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- We’ll support you through the whole process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re taking part for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about the event first? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be aged 16 years or over to participate in this event
2. You must be under 17 stone in weight and you must enter the event under your own name. You may not change places with another person without seeking permission from OneKind at least 10 days prior to the event. If you cancel your place within 14 days prior to the event you will be liable for a £35 cancellation fee.
3. All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk and OneKind shall not be liable for any injury of loss that might occur as a result of your participation.
4. OneKind takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to participants during fundraising events. There is a stringent risk assessment process in place which aims to minimise the risk to everyone taking part. However, by taking part in this event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in this event.
5. All participants must abide by any rules, instructions and regulations provided in advance, displayed or given on the day by OneKind and contracted agencies, police and officials.
6. In return for a guaranteed place, a registration fee is applicable and pledge to raising £100.
7. Should you have to withdraw, there will be no refund payable to you as your sponsorship was raised for charitable purposes. All sponsor forms and monies should be forwarded to the charity or returned to the sponsors.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.