What is Zipslide Killiekrankie?
Our previous event, Zipslide the Clyde was really successful but due to Covid restrictions, is unable to take place until 2022. But don’t worry. We have an even bigger and better zipslide event for you to take part in this year.
Zipslide Killiekrankie is hosted by Bungee Jump Scotland and has a staggering 9 zip slides for you! Zipping across forest ground and water, the scenery is absolutely breathtaking as you zip through the trees and over the Garry River.
This event is family friendly, with a minimum age of 8 and no maximum age limit, as long as you are moderately fit. What a fantastic way to see Scottish scenery, get close to nature and raise money to help protect Scotland’s animals. You will have an amazing experience.
EVENT FACT FILE
Height: Up to 35m
Zipping over: Forest ground & Water
How long is the experience: Allow 1.5 hours
What to wear: Sensible clothing and footwear
Minimum age: 8 years old
Maximum age: No maximum age as long as you are moderately fit.
Minimum height: 140 cm
Maximum weight limit: : 120kg or 18 stone
Waist Harnesses: Fit waist size of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches).
Zipslide the Clyde is is postponed until 2022
If you had a place booked for 2020-2021, you can automatically switch to Zipslide Killiekrankie. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your place or to confirm Zipslide the Clyde for 2022.
When is the Zipslide?
Zipslide Killiekrankie will take place on Saturday 11th September at Highland Fling at Killiekrankie Visitor centre
- Registration fee: £20
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship
- We’ll support you through the whole process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab OneKind t-shirt so can show who you’re taking part for 🙂
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about the event first? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be aged 8 years or over to participate in this event
2. You must be under 18 stone in weight and you must enter the event under your own name. You may not change places with another person without seeking permission from OneKind at least 10 days prior to the event. If you cancel your place within 14 days prior to the event you will be liable for a £35 cancellation fee.
3. All participants enter this event entirely at their own risk and OneKind shall not be liable for any injury of loss that might occur as a result of your participation.
4. OneKind takes all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to participants during fundraising events. There is a stringent risk assessment process in place which aims to minimise the risk to everyone taking part. However, by taking part in this event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks. If you have any concerns or queries please contact us before agreeing to take part in this event.
5. All participants must abide by any rules, instructions and regulations provided in advance, displayed or given on the day by OneKind and contracted agencies, police and officials.
6. In return for a guaranteed place, a registration fee is applicable and pledge to raising £100.
7. Should you have to withdraw, there will be no refund payable to you as your sponsorship was raised for charitable purposes. All sponsor forms and monies should be forwarded to the charity or returned to the sponsors.
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack for this challenge.