What is a Pub Quiz?
For those who missed out on Mastermind or University Challenge, a quiz in the local pub gives those keen to demonstrate their general knowledge the chance to compete in a team challenge and raise money for OneKind.
What do I do?
- First find a local pub that would be happy to host or run a pub quiz to raise funds for OneKind.
- If the pub has an existing quiz night and is happy to do so, it could run a quiz night purely on behalf of OneKind with all or some of the entry proceeds being donated to OneKind.
- You can also ask friends and family to sponsor you – an amount for every question you, or your team, get right
- Or you could go the whole way and just use the pub a venue and set up the quiz night from scratch. There are lots of quiz questions accessible online.
- Invite as many friends and family and involve as many pub regulars as you can.
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Want any help, ideas, support and advice or general information on how to set up a fundraiser on behalf of OneKind? Get in touch with us on 0131 661 9734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your details, and we’ll send you an info pack!